I need a miracle..

15:09 Posted In Edit This 3 Comments »
I wait and think all day..Think about past,present and future..I'm missing some people and push away others. I have to make decisions,which in the end will turn out to be good or bad..These decisions can change my future in a good way,and will change it hopefuly. I want to go far away, to have fun, to breathe, to laugh, to love, to feel that i'm alive!

Sometimes i'm too rational, i wish i could just follow my heart and go with the flow..but no, i have to think of everyone else but me first..Mistakes are made either way. So, i'm waiting for a sign, for something that will finally show me how to step ahead..

3 comentarii:

sinner spunea...

*a sign*

Oana spunea...

prosstiii...da-i bataie inainte :D:D:D oricum dai cu capu in viata, macar sa ti-o faci cu mana ta :)))

Andy spunea...

looll oana:)))) acuma am vazut commentu:))