Winter Jam

01:46 Posted In Edit This 0 Comments »

I will wait for holiday to arrive, cause that's when you'll come back to me. Christmas spirit, orange and cinnamon scents, candles, carols, lovable atmosphere, you and me. Everything happening next to the big, beautiful Christmas tree,little lights turning on and off, presents under the tree waiting to be unwrapped, cookies and colorful gingerbread. Parties and going out with friends. Hot chocolate and tea, hot wine, you and me. Green, red, gold.
And then the New Year's Eve will find us away from home,doing something different,cause this one should be special.We will tell to each other "Happy New Year!" on the streets of Budapest, watching the fireworks, having a glass of champagne.The party might get started in some club there. Can't hardly wait..





I'm counting down the days til then...




There should have been 5 years:)

0 comentarii: